Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happiness



I am soooooo excited for this week. My cousins are coming. And tomorrow I and spending the whole day with Marin. i am going to have a blast.


Old exciting and sad news.
Well I have 3 baby cousins Logan, Chase, and Isabella. Well we got a cat and named her Bella. And she had kittens 6 to be exact. We only named 3 so far. Gus Gus, Tiger, and Fredric. They are so cute. Yesterday we had a Daddy, daughter BBQ. I was made president of The Activity Days and choose 3 girls to help me plan it. Alayna, Brooklyn, and Ryann. It was so much fun. Sad news, My rat Angel died Yesterday.

I am also excited to go into 6th grade this Year.

More info tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi Jaycee --it was fun to look at your blog. Sorry to hear about your rat Angel dying. We're excited to see you soon. Love, Aunt Jenny