Saturday, October 4, 2008

Salt and Pepper


When Jaden and I frist came to work at This Is the Place monument Park. Joslynn Jaden and I walked around. We had just From school. We would meet our Grnadma Suzie at the Hospital ( not the real hospital.) And we came into the Livery Stable. And we saw a baby lamb. We asked if we could touch it we could. It's name is Pepper. We found out that Pepper had a twin named Salt. Salt had died during birth. I hope that Pepper sees Salt again.

2 comments:

Hansen said...

Jaycee

Its so fun to see these pictures on your blog... what a special girl you are I remember what fun we had during the summers. I look forward to doing it again.

Love, Grandma Suzie

Jenny said...

Jaycee your blog is great. I learned a whole lot about you by reading the things you like and the things you don't like.

You're growing up into a beautiful girl. We love you.