Tuesday, August 24, 2010
First week of School
So today was the official first week of school. And as most of you probably know I am in Jr. High. And that means that I have eight classes and eight different teachers, and eight classes worth of home work and the halls to get through, and of coarse other students bad language, bulling, and weird comments etc. So I was nervous! Really nervous!! When my mom picked me up so that I could get registered. We walked the route of my classes and I practiced opening my locker, (and it felt like I did it forty million times)! Then the nest day was orientation, and I met my bobcat buddy. Her name was Jeni and she was a cheerleader. And we took a tour of the school and learned the bobcat pledge. Then we went home! And Me and my mom went shopping for school supplies and school clothes. And I was a bit warmed up to the school but then was I? I was still very nervous! Mostly about my piers and the halls. So I was like super nervous. And Finally the day I dreaded arrived, the first day of school! I was so nervous like a lot! A lot!! Then I got to my classes and it was ok, my teachers were awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you made it through your first weeks of Jr. High. You are probably a pro by now. Hope you had a fun UEA weekend with Grandpa Michael and Grandma Suzie.
Post a Comment