skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Baby Cousin Chase
Isn't he CUTE!!!!!!!!
Us with an Ox.
At the Livery Stable thay had a Ox
Chip
My brouther is going to be a cute Chip!
My Baby Brother and Me
We had fun on the train
Our Butterflies
Tikle and Sweet
Friday, July 17, 2009
Kitties
The kitties just opened there eyes!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey!
Welcome to my blog!
Jaycee Jensen
My top 5 favorite animals!!
Tiger
Cat
Monkies
Black Foot Cat
Dog
My Favorite Movies
Beauty and the Beast
Court Jester
Harry Potter 1,2,3,4,5,6
Les Miserables
National Treasure
Prince's Bride
Star Wars # 2
Weird things about ME
I do a funny dance when I hear my favorite song
I don't like Happy Feet
I don't like to paint my finger nails
I have a BIG collection of stuffed animals
I have to sleep with the fan on
I like to make funny dips
I LOVE Star Wars
I think Green Juice is yummy
I think some movie stars are really weird and people like them
I'm scared to go on Colssus and Wicked
No comments:
Post a Comment