Hi everyone!!! Sorry it's been awhile. I went to Mill Hallow on Aug. 21,22,and 23. It was a blast!!
The night I went to Mill Hallow I lost 2 teeth "Jackpot" I said. I woke up and went to McDonald's for breakfast. And waited for the bus. The drive up was long. An hour. We went to the cabins and we looked for a bunk. We only found one bed I got the bed. My room mates were... Emily,and Ceami and one other girl. Our cabin consular was Jitterbug. I learned "Black Magic" I went first. I guessed right! We learned the camp rules and the places we could go. Our waste went to a sewer lagoon (and guess what it did not smell.) We also went to the Trading Post were we got goodies and toys. We went to camp fire and sang songs and played games. Then we got popcorn and went to bed. (I got home sick both nights.) We went on a super long hike. And we had fun!!!!!
I was sad to go home but glade to.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment