
On the 21st of March my Aunt Jenny, Uncle Steve,Houston , and Brady came for Houston's
baptism the next day.
It was so fun to see them again! We set up our tramp and played Lego Star Wars 1 and 2 for about 3 hours straight! (And no not all at once we split up 30 mins. per two people.)
While a pair of people were playing the video game the other 3 people would play on the tramp.
My Uncle would bounce us very high and we would do cool tricks.
On the 22nd we were all busy getting ready for the baptism!
After the Baptism we just hanged around.
On the 23rd it was Easter!
We all got dressed up for Easter and went to church at the Bennion 19th ward.
March 24 was my Birthday !
When I woke up that morning every thing in the kitchen was covered in what I had picked out for my B-day.(Which was STAR WARS!)
As my mom cooked the yummy Breakfast we all just relaxed.
Then we went over to my Grandmas to eat the breakfast and hang out until my parents were done getting ready for my B-day party.
Then when they were done we went to Hollywood Connection and played miniture golf .
After miniture golf we all decided to go roller skating.
Houston was hanging on to me and he fell and so did I and it felt like I cracked my tail bone!
Then we came back for my b-day party!
First we went inside and got our Jedi robes and our Lightsabers.
(mine was blue.)
Then we did this thing to see how strong the force was with us.
Our Lightsabers got taken away for some physical training.
After the training we got our Lightsabers back and learnd the Jedi Lightsaber moves.
Then my garage opened and out came Darth Vader!
His breathing and the music scared my sister.
We all got to fight him twice then my Uncle Steve fought him.
It was so silly!!!!! He flew back !!!!!!
Then the garage closed and Darth Vader left.
We went inside to have cake and presents.
After we went to the garage and had a PARTY! We listend to music.
It was a awsome B-day!
baptism the next day.
It was so fun to see them again! We set up our tramp and played Lego Star Wars 1 and 2 for about 3 hours straight! (And no not all at once we split up 30 mins. per two people.)
While a pair of people were playing the video game the other 3 people would play on the tramp.
My Uncle would bounce us very high and we would do cool tricks.
On the 22nd we were all busy getting ready for the baptism!
After the Baptism we just hanged around.
On the 23rd it was Easter!
We all got dressed up for Easter and went to church at the Bennion 19th ward.
March 24 was my Birthday !
When I woke up that morning every thing in the kitchen was covered in what I had picked out for my B-day.(Which was STAR WARS!)
As my mom cooked the yummy Breakfast we all just relaxed.
Then we went over to my Grandmas to eat the breakfast and hang out until my parents were done getting ready for my B-day party.
Then when they were done we went to Hollywood Connection and played miniture golf .
After miniture golf we all decided to go roller skating.
Houston was hanging on to me and he fell and so did I and it felt like I cracked my tail bone!
Then we came back for my b-day party!
First we went inside and got our Jedi robes and our Lightsabers.
(mine was blue.)
Then we did this thing to see how strong the force was with us.
Our Lightsabers got taken away for some physical training.
After the training we got our Lightsabers back and learnd the Jedi Lightsaber moves.
Then my garage opened and out came Darth Vader!
His breathing and the music scared my sister.
We all got to fight him twice then my Uncle Steve fought him.
It was so silly!!!!! He flew back !!!!!!
Then the garage closed and Darth Vader left.
We went inside to have cake and presents.
After we went to the garage and had a PARTY! We listend to music.
It was a awsome B-day!
2 comments:
Dear Jaycee
This is great! What fun it is to share this fun events with others. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. It's neat to have a blog... Keep it up.
I loved having the Jenny and her family with us to, and especially to see Houston Baptized and for your birthday. It sure was a special birthday wasn't it. Your Mom and Dad really wanted to make it special for you and did a lot of exta things for it.
I loved being there.
Isn't family wonderful!
I love you Jaycee.
Grandma Suzie
Jaycee-
I was friends with your mom when we were both about your age. I remember your uncle John coming trick-or-treating to my house in his fineset Star Wars apparel.
Glad your birthday was so awesome. I might call your mom for help when I do a birthday party for one of my kids.
Love,
Angie
Post a Comment